shabby 4

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Free Wood. Or Free Labor. However You May Look at it.

I haven't blogged about anything other than Dad for months.  It's hard to recover your blogging mojo after dealing with life threatening illness.  (Dad is better.  He is now in a nursing home and making improvements.)

Anyways, what better to re-enter my mundane blogging than a funny little picture?  For the record, Hubs does not find the same level of humor in this as I do.  I am hoping someone else can appreciate this.

I pass this plot of land on my way to the in-laws house.  Recently, a large tree fell down after a storm.


Isn't that a generous offer?!? Come clean up my property and, as an added bonus for me you, you can haul it off.  Score.

2 comments:

  1. So good to know your Dad is doing well.

    And it's so good to have you back "home" (blogging here), too. :)

    ReplyDelete