I need like 3 years of sleep.
But I'd settle for a solid 12 hours.
A quality nap would even do.
On that note, I have taken up coffee drinking in the last two weeks. Because who doesn't need an additional bad habit?
It's a game changer, folks. Truly.
Well, until the caffeine jolt runs out.
Then I'm back at square one.
Life has been pressing on despite my fog of fatigue.
Happy has been busy fighting crime, flashlight and sunglasses style.
Lil Miss has been wanting to be potty trained for months. Like any good mom, I've been ignoring her requests. Brandon took pity on her and put her in underwear a few Saturdays ago. She pretty much trained herself.
As well as froggy.
I know it's not a hard and fast rule, but WHEW! Girls are easier to potty train!
Especially if they do it themselves!
However, she is still struggling with the pants/underwear situation.
![]() |
| Backwards pants. |
![]() |
| Complete body in one underwear leg hole. It can't be comfortable. |
Being the fiercely independent gal that she is, you cannot help her with this clothing issue.
MG continues to win the best sport ever award.
![]() |
| A few hundred toys on her. |
![]() |
| Big sister wanting to constantly hold her. |
![]() |
| Baby doll crammed in with me? No biggie. |
We've also done some picnicking.
Both indoor and out.
(Almost) grown enough hair for pigtails.
As well as spent some quality time in time out.
We've also observed some wildly inappropriate signs.
![]() |
| "Expose Yourself. Start Your Business Here." Is it an issue of one's mastery of the English language or tasteless humor? |
It's been a fun (and TIRING) few weeks!













No comments:
Post a Comment