shabby 4

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lil Miss is 7 months!



Lil Miss turned 7 months old recently.  She is such a sweet, happy girl.  She has her unhappy moments, but that is usually because I have not been quick to feed her at her normal times. I take advantage of her good nature, I guess. 

She just recently began sitting up on her own.  There are a few tragic falls every now and then (with a LOUD thud), but she loves her new vantage point on life. 

She loves her jumpy seat and goes nuts in it.

She loves Puffs, as did Happy when he was younger.  They buy me some very precious moments during the mealtime insanity.

She definitely shows a preference for me over everyone else and always has her eyes on me.  She usually cries if I leave the room. 



She is started to express quite a dislike for the bottle.  Thankfully, though, she eats solids when the bottle is not going to be an acceptable option for her and I am not available to nurse her.



She likes to laugh at me making silly faces and sounds.  She is pretty quick to laugh, just as Happy was at this age.  Well, he still is.  

She is starting to "clap" to music.  It is so cute to watch.



She adores Happy and he can do no wrong in her eyes.  He can even fall on her and she rarely will make a fuss.  Happy also adores her and is so sweet to her.  He likes to look after her and always wants to know her whereabouts. 


What a precious addition you are to our family, Lil Miss!

1 comment: