I am not sure if it is the time of year or a coincidence, but I am noticing a lot of dead deer on the side of the road lately.
As in hit by a car. Missing legs. Decapitated. Blood. Lots of blood.
Well, today, as I was merging onto the expressway to hit up my local Sonic (and do other, more productive errands, thank.you.very.much), I see a dead deer that had been there for several days. There were skid marks on the road, blood and nastiness everywhere.
It wasn't pretty, folks.
Right as I am completing my merge next to the deer, a car suddenly swerves over to the emergency lane (where the deer is) and starts backing up towards the deer. It appears that he is going to inspect the deer.
I have no idea what he was planning on doing. To give him the benefit of the doubt, he could very well be an animal lover seeing if he could help the deer (the deer was clearly dead, but maybe he didn't realize it?). But, I couldn't help but wonder if he had another agenda.
I read this yesterday and just wondered. Could he be wanting some road kill casserole?
Surely not.
Right?
Anyone have any normal ideas of what he may have been doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment