shabby 4

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Road Kill Casserole Confirmed (Sorta)

Remember this from yesterday?

Well, the deer was gone today.

That guy must have had some agenda with the deer.  Road Kill Casserole, perhaps?

I know our highly efficient government officials will at times pick up road kill.  But I also have observed that they have been a bit behind on said duty.

Thusly, I am concluding (on solid and indisputable evidence, nonetheless) that the man picked up the deer and fed it to his fam.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to respond to your earlier post about this.

    Do you remember that Tiffanny is a self proclaimed member of S.O.R.K.? She and her friend in high school came up with it. It stands for "Saviors of the road kill"! Is that not hilarious!

    Apparently they felt badly for the broken and battered road kill left on the streets of rural indiana and they would take it upon themselves to remove it!

    Perhaps this man is a member of the club!

    ReplyDelete