Because I need some shame to motivate me (or encouraging words), I am posting a pic of two quilts that I am 97% done with, but just can't seem to finish the binding. I have no idea why.
I've done the hard parts. This is the supposed easy part.
The one on the left? Yeah, I started that before I was even pregnant with Lil Miss. (Hanging my head in shame.) The one on the right is only from July.
So, here's to motivation by humiliation.

Humiliation? Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous! The one on the left reminds me of Mary Engelbreit. Finish them up girlfriend, they are lovely!
And this will make you feel better:
The first and only quilt I ever made was started when I was pregnant wiht my first child. My mom finally took pity on me and took it home and finished it two months ago. That poor thing took 10 years to complete.
You can do it, sister!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree they both look beautiful. Hey! How 'bout you bring 'em all bound to Thanksgiving to let me see in person? :)
D