shabby 4

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Seeing Visions in the Early Morn'

Here at our lovely abode, we've had a few challenging nights.  The kids were not so much into sleeping.

Two nights ago, Lil Miss was up at 12am, 2am, and 6am.  Happy was up at 3:45 am and NEVER fell back asleep.

When I fed them breakfast, I was bleary eyed.  And quite hungry.

I am in the process of weaning Lil Miss.  Apparently she has yet to get the memo on that one as she needed to nurse all night long. And when you nurse a baby all night long?  You are very hungry soon after.

Anyways, after getting the kids some food, I made myself a very normal breakfast of a vegetarian corn dog, a diet coke, and dark chocolate peanut m&m's.  (We've already established my weird eating habits numerous times.)

Happy wanted some of my veggie corn dog.  Knowing he probably wouldn't eat any, I cut him a very small piece.


(The black thing in the center is the hole where the veggie dog stick was. Just wanted to clear that one up!)

He took one look at it and said, "Baby Jesus!" with great authority.

I tried to correct him, but he wouldn't hear of it.

Plus, he kind of had a point.  It did kind of look like our nativity Baby Jesus.



I have been praying that we would be able to incorporate Christ into the rote things of life.

I guess that would be considered a mission accomplished (?).

1 comment:

  1. Now that ya mention it? I can see Baby Jesus in there, too! :) Here's to hoping all of your nights get better, sister . . .

    D

    ReplyDelete