Which is not much different from 2011.
Happy had a terrific meltdown in Target today. And by terrific, I mean a horrendous, where-can-I-hide-so-people-will-stop-staring-and-judging-me and is-there-a-mute-button kind of temper tantrum.
I would like to apologize to all the customers at my local Target, as well as all patrons of any store within a 5 mile radius.
That boy? He has some lungs. And passion.
I love him. He's lucky that he's got that going for him.
Little Miss alternated between total oblivion and uncontrollable laughter. I long for that bliss.
Moving on....
Hubs recently got some deal with our local
I was excited because our rabbit ear channels were quite limited. We were able to get PBS, CBS, 2 or 3 Spanish channels and 4 Korean channels.
The Spanish and Korean channels are a total score, you know?
Anyways, I had a point....?
Yes, basic cable upgrade.
Well,
I was giddy. Overjoyed, even.
We must have misunderstood what "basic" cable meant, I assumed.
(Do you pity me yet?)
(You should)
But, then today, I turned on the tv during the kids' supposed "nap" time and my beloved channels were gone! They gave me that extra cable long enough for me to realize the gaping void in my life filled by only those channels.
(As if I wasn't already aware of that void.)
Sigh.
Isn't that a dirty little trick?
No comments:
Post a Comment