shabby 4

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Starting Off the New Year on the Right Foot

I had well over 1400 emails in my inbox.  Approximately 1333 were junk/sales emails, 62 were emails to myself of various reminders (kinda like on the Friends episode where Ross calls his apartment and leaves himself a reminder message...but way cooler than that), and there were maybe 5 or 6 "real" emails mixed in there.  I moved them all to a new mail folder I created called, "crap i need to sort through."

It's kinda like scooping up a bunch of junk around your house and throwing it into a closet right before company comes over to visit.  You are no more organized, but you have deceived yourself and your guests into thinking you have an orderly home.

Not that I would ever do such a thing.

Happy New Year, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment