A couple of weeks ago, I had to go to the OB to get an early screening for gestational diabetes.
Because the screening that comes later in pregnancy is not enough fun already. They wanted to treat me to one twice. How kind.
(That, or the fact that I have small babies is a concern for them and they wanted to make sure something hasn't been overlooked in past pregnancies.)
Happy has this complex with doctors and nurses touching me. He screams and cries VERY LOUDLY, which in turn, fires up Little Miss. It makes a trip to the OB with them extra special and delightful. A real memory maker.
Add in a fasting pregnant woman consuming a
When I got to my parents' house, Dad wanted to pull out his childhood train set for my little train nut, Happy, to play with. I have fond memories of playing with that train set with my dad as a child. And it was so precious to see him playing with the kids.
I am so very thankful for new memories being made with Dad.
(And also thankful that I passed the diabetes test.)
No comments:
Post a Comment