They are removing Dad off of the pronate bed as they are "not seeing the results they were hoping for."
This is a little alarming for a few reasons. One, because the doctors told us he would be on it through the weekend. Second, because we understood the bed to be one of the last 2 or so options they had for him. And, thirdly, because moving him in any way is risky. Additionally, the doctor had told us they had seen a very little bit of improvement in his lungs when they did the daily chest xray. That seemed like good news to us but I guess to the doctor it was not really. He said the faster they moved him off of the special bed, the better chance they have at another therapy helping him to recover.
It was all so strange as we left for lunch thinking he was staying on the bed for a while and then come back from lunch to find them moving him.
They keep stressing that he "is very, very sick."
Please pray.
Zoe my prayers are with you your mom and your dad. I know God will listen to our prayers and he will pull through. I will be in Atlanta next Saturday, please let me know if I can do anything.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Zoe, I apreciate the updates on your Dad. I said a prayer for him today in Church and I say one everynight when I go to bed. I hope there is more improvement since his bed has been changed
ReplyDeleteRuth