1. My Sonic car hop is on vacation this week. I was a touch worried he had quit. I finally asked one of the other car hops and was relieved by their answer that he was on vacation. I understand he may not want to make a lifetime career out of being a Sonic car hop but I am hopeful.
2. I tried not to fret about said car hop and reminded myself that I do have a second in command car hop. She is still learning to not give me a mint. And her ice to soda to vanilla ratio is a touch off. But we're working through it. It's a process, people.
3. Hubs is interviewing for a new job. I will be happy whether he stays at his current job or transitions to this new job. Both are great jobs. I just want to know what it will be. It has been a LONG process with decisions made slowly. I totally respect that and the decision process of the company. I just am ready to know, you know?
4. We have been getting LOTS of quotes in the last few weeks for a privacy fence to be installed in our backyard. LOTS because we keep hoping for a miraculous price. That has yet to happen.
I've got the "getting a fence quote" routine down. They knock on the front door, tell me to meet them in the back, I tell them what we want, they measure and then say, "I'll crunch these numbers in my truck and knock on your front door when I have the price."
This scenario happened this morning except that I totally forgot that I had yet to get the price from the guy. Right as I was thinking about hopping in the shower, I heard a knock on the door and was totally confused as to who might be knocking. The Jehovah Witnesses weren't due for another couple of days.
Clarity of mind came back and I realized I had yet to get the price. Good thing I had not hopped in the shower yet.
5. I am pretty confident that my 2 year old is smarter than me.
Happy Wednesday, my 2 readers!
Happy Wednesday! Your Sonic crush is cracking me up. Your memory sounds like mine. I took a walk and then remembered about half way thru I was baking a cake. I cannot tell you how many times I am in the middle of a shower when I realize I am wearing my glasses. Sheesh.
ReplyDelete