shabby 4

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweetly Answered Prayers and Precious Accountability



From the time we knew we were pregnant with each child, Hubs and I started praying various things for them regarding both physical health and spiritual health. One thing we prayed often when they were in utero and now that they are here is that they would love God and love His Word.

Though I am often inconsistent and because I hardly even know my name in the morning, I try to read some scripture to our sweet boy while he is eating breakfast or shortly thereafter. There have been times when I am more consistent than others.

Lately, he has been reminding me when I don't remember. He will be eating his breakfast and I will be sitting at the table with him trying to wake up and think a clear thought. I am pretty much still a non-functioning lump at this point. He will gently say, "Byyyee-Buuull?" while pointing towards it. And I will gladly read it to him.




What a sweet, precious answer to prayer as well as a great accountability to read my Bible! :)


1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have done that with my ones when they were little. I always prayed they would love Jesus and live for him. Those prayers have been answered.

    ReplyDelete