shabby 4

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Randomness as of Late

1. I missed our exit off of the interstate today.  Like, the exit to our house.  The exit I take pretty much daily.  The exit to the house I have lived at for almost 5 years.

I know.

I am still unclear as to what happened.

2. A few weeks ago, Hubs asked me to cut down on my caffeine/soda intake.  I have no idea why.  None whatsoever.

3. It's not going super well.

Well, it was going well but the stress of the possible job change for Hubs made me fall off the wagon.

4. Job change is official.  Good news!

5. I decided I am just high maintenance on fluids, anyways.  I had 64 ounces of water before noon today. Plus a gatorade.

6. It was 99 degrees today. That is not counting the insane humidity that makes it feel like 119 degrees. I saw a lady at the park, very pregnant and wearing jeans.  At the park. With her kid.  Playing on the playground.  At noon.  In jeans.  Pregnant.

Absolute Insanity.

7. Lil Miss LOVES swinging.  Hubs can get her to fall asleep every time he swings her. I do not posses such superpowers.  But I can make her laugh.

I think she's pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lil Miss is sooooo cute! I loved that we got to see her today!

    FYI, despite the fact that you got a drink for me from the beloved sonic, I made another trip this afternoon for another beverage and to get the hubs a cold drink (it really was all about him) - or so I tell myself!

    I know I have a problem...

    ReplyDelete