The land is fairly flat and the fenced in area is rather small. In other words, you can pretty much see all of the area and all of the animals in the fenced in area.
After we had been there for about 30 minutes and were running low on
Seriously, out of NOWHERE!
And what the heck is it?
As you can see, Happy is perplexed as well.
It kind of looked like a cross between snuffaluffagus and a cow.
I guess it is a cow? I have no idea. And I feel like I should know. I googled "Hairy Cow" and didn't find much. The most I can gather is that it is a long-haired cow?
Regardless, it made for an interesting morning.
| Happy is telling Hairy Cow about the plane overhead. Hairy Cow just wants the food. |
And the cow graced me with a big lick when I was bending down trying to help Happy. He was so strange looking that he was endearing.
Has anyone else seen such a creature?
Too fun!
ReplyDeleteI think we saw a younger version of your Snuffaluffacow recently...
D